12 days ago
Job Id: 9918
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Offers active leadership of safety throughout the mill
- Enables RCFA, asset strategy improvements
- Contributes in daily leadership team meetings and weekly maintenance-operations planning process
- Evaluate Predictive Technology data (Oil analysis, Vibration, Thermography, etc.) to drive and improve mill uptime and productivity
- Manage a group of reliability technicians to develop and work with, in order to implement and sustain PM and PdM programs
- Identify problems and solutions to increase uptime.
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in reliability engineering working directly with millwrights and electricians
- Hands on in ASW welding codes, fabrication specifications, and ASME best practices
- Skilled in sawmills, pulp mills, or other industrial environments
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.