14 days ago
Job Id: 9850
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional,) company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc.. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Design and perform experiments related to assigned projects
- Performing research and development of products from feasibility through clinical trials and transfer to manufacturing.
- Collaborate with other team members to conduct robust and efficient experiments to solve difficult technical problems.
- Collaborate with internal and external chemistry, engineering and manufacturing groups to research and develop markers, reagents, formulations, and processes.
- Responsible for general laboratory support functions such as buffer preparation, reagent formulation, operation of appropriate laboratory equipment, record keeping and general laboratory maintenance.
- BS in chemistry/ biochemistry/ biophysics/bioengineering or related field (required)
- Minimum of 3 years of related laboratory work experience.
- Immunoassay development experience required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire / Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.