5 days ago
Research Scientist-Diagnostic Products
Job Id: 8500
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work independently and as a part of team to develop diagnostic products
- Design and conduct robust and efficient experiments to solve difficult technical problems
- Collaborate with project team to develop products from feasibility through validation, transfer to manufacturing
- Liaise with engineering groups to research and develop markers, reagents, formulations and processes
- Perform general laboratory support functions such as buffer preparation, reagent formulation
- Operate appropriate laboratory equipment, record keeping and general laboratory maintenance
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related laboratory work experience
- Immunoassay development experience required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.