about 1 month ago
Resident Observer Supervisor Nicet IV
Job Id: 9126
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Offer oversight for Construction Inspectors assigned, as well as mentoring, training, and project issue resolution.
- Make sure that Construction Inspectors assigned are performing as required and are adhering to all company policy and procedures.
- Examine all documentation generated by Construction Inspectors assigned to ensure daily reports, timecards, expense reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.
- Review applications for payment with Contractor and confer with Engineer on recommendations for progress payments.
- Adhere to all safety precautions and traffic control measures
- Create a final punch list at substantial completion and perform final project review for project closeout.
- High School diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 10-15 years of Construction Observation experience or construction experience into water supply and distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection and treatment systems, storm sewer systems, and roadway construction.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient reading architectural and engineering blueprints
- NICET Certification Level III or IV or New Jersey / Pennsylvania PE License
- NACE / SSPC Certification is preferred
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.