26 days ago
03 May 00:00
Job Id: 6167
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create and execute design plans for the renovation or construction of residential buildings.
- Draft up plans to recreate those spaces according to a client's needs.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs versus their wants, and to make sure that a renovation or building project remains on budget.
- Outsource construction work and supervise those workers during the execution of a project.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, architectural design or interior design.
- Must have the ability to read and draft blueprints.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Coordination with clients and subcontractors.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.