4 months ago
Job Id: 6601
Are you looking for career advancement with a large IT/Government Contractor in the Lowell, MA area? Seeking a talented mid-senior level Revenue Accountant to work in security. No security clearance required. Must have experience working with key stakeholders across multiple business units.
Revenue Accountant to support application of Revenue recognition guidance practice programs. Perform monthly SOX controls and support internal control environment for SOX 404 &DFARS. Partner with functional groups such as Shared Services, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer accounting and financial questions through comprehensive research/querying data.
- Prepare monthly journal entry and account reconciliation.
- Support internal control environment for fully CAS covered CAS410 Business.
- 5+-7 years Mid-Senior Level Account Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree – Accounting
- Experience in closing books, reconciling and analyzing general ledger accounts
- Experience with Revenue Recognition including knowledge of ASC606
- 5+ years of experience in accounting operations, audit, government and external reporting
- Public Accounting experience and/or CPA
- Ability to shift priorities/establish credibility with business partners/drive cultural change.
- Medical insurance paid by company
- Comprehensive retirement (401K) matching
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is an Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.