21 days ago
29 Mar 00:00
Robot Production Supervisor
Job Id: 6646
Are you looking to make a career change to a worldwide manufacturing company? Seeking an experienced Robotic Production Supervisor with strong hands-on knowledge of electrical and mechanical assembly to lead a mechanical assembly team.
- Provide and evaluate effective training plan.
- Provide safe, clean and well organized work environments.
- Effectively manage workload, including scheduling exceptions and unplanned requests.
- Work with upper level management to provide performance evaluation.
- Experience with electrical / mechanical robotic assembly required. (2-years)
- Mechanical & Assembly Leadership (2-years), ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Internal ISO/TS 16949 Audit schedule
- Participation and cooperation in answering questions and providing information for internal and external audits regarding or related to ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.3, and customer standards.
- Associate Degree Required
- Health, dental, vision and PTO
- Comprehensive Retirement Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability, 401K
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.