20 days ago
3 Open Shifts
Night: Mon-Thurs, 6am-6pm
Night: Fri-Sun, 6am-6pm
Day: Fri-Sun, 6pm-6am
Job Id: 9851
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load and feed the rolling machines. Document everything properly.
- Basic adjustments and control of machines and tools in the premise.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Basic quality inspection of the equipment and tools and perform basic maintenance when necessary.
- Inform the floor supervisor if any machine has quality issues.
- Workers are required to take every opportunity to clean continually throughout the working day and making cleaning part of the daily routine to ensure that work surfaces, equipment, and the premises that they are using are clean, hygienic, and clutter free and safe.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety procedure of the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions and complete documentation work.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools or willing to learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.