6 months ago
Rotating Schedule Production Lead
Job Id: 6814
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
****2ND AND 3RD SHIFT AVAILABLE AS WELL****
- Leading employees throughout the Production facility.
- Produce all customer’s products and orders in a safe working environment.
- Make sure quality and quantity of each order follows company policies and procedures.
- Delegated work to employees to provide efficiency throughout the environment.
- Documenting and reporting waste control and production efficiencies.
- Fixing any employee issues.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
- Create production schedules in accordance with production needs and demands.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma or AA degree in Supervision or Operations Management.
- 1-3 years of prior Production Supervisor experience.
- Must have worked in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be very detail oriented.
- Ability to work on Multiple projects at once while displaying strong analytical and/or problem-solving skills.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Must have experience with Google Suite.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.