Winter Garden, Florida
15 days ago
Winter Garden, FL
Job Id: 8947
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for production support and inputting data into a material data base system.
- Responsible for optimized engineered KOMO runs and creating and distributing material requirements.
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Attends daily production meeting to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions.
- High School and or equivalent education.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.