Watchung, New Jersey
17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including major medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, spouse life, child life, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a qualified retirement plan (401k). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Performing routine maintenance on all types of RV’s.
- Be able to be in and around small, confined spaces.
- Diagnose malfunctions, and text drive RVs as needed for diagnosing.
- Inspect important parts to ensure everything is in working order like brake systems, wheel bearings, and steering mechanisms.
- Use testing instruments to properly diagnose defective equipment.
- At least one year of experience servicing RV’s.
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of RV diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to move RV’s in and out of service bays as needed.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other related state and federal regulations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
- Specialized job training.
- Professional Development paid
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.