2 months ago
31 Dec 00:00
Safety and Sustainability Manager
Scottsville, New York
Job Id: 5119
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop and lead sustainability initiatives throughout the facility
- Conduct regulatory assessments to ensure compliance to with local and country environmental, health and safety requirements
- Document, compile and analyze data from reports to locate key points of change
- Support areas of certifications, environmental permitting, spill prevention plans, pollution prevention, waste minimization, employee training, Tier II Reporting
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills with financial analysis experience
- Mathematical skills with strong computer skills in MS office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement Potential
Ask for Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your highest level of education?
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
What leadership experience do you have?
Do you have experience with sustainability continuous improvement?
Are you comfortable managing multiple projects at once?
What has you looking for a new opportunity at this time?