29 days ago
Job Id: 12631
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to maintain compliance with all plant safety and environmental programs, including updating on an annual, or on as needed basis, all written safety plans.
- Must be able to ensure all safety and environmental inspections, recordkeeping and reporting is done accurately and on time.
- Must be responsible for leading and conducting employee incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Must ensure all the documents are kept current to including training records, environmental reports and any other state or federal documents.
- Must maintain effective communication within the Safety and Human Resource Department.
- Must follow-up with Maintenance on all safety work orders for completion.
- Must be able to coordinate and train employees regarding Safety.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience in Safety background
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Must be great with computers, Microsoft Office.
- Must have in depth knowledge of OSHA
- 1st Aid/CPR/AED Certification.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.