25 days ago
19 Feb 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6168
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Construction Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Safety Director for our client in the Construction Industry. This position will be responsible for managing the safety and risk associated with construction projects and company operations.
- Oversees the Project Managers and Superintendents in ensuring the Company and its job sites remain hazard and accident free by conducting periodic safety inspections.
- Provide support to field staff in the event of a site inspection.
- Prepare study and analysis of industrial accident causes and hazards to health for use by company personnel and outside agencies. Make recommendations to resolve any deficiencies.
- Research and manage ways to reduce the net premium paid by improving the experience modifier.
- Record and compile data, update logs, monitor equipment and schedule maintenance. Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with corporate worker’s compensation program.
- Provide training and education to all levels of staff, as required, by Federal and State safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, safety management, environmental science, occupational health or other related field.
- 3-5 years of direct safety experience.
- Strong Work Ethic and Loyal Technical Knowledge
- OSHA, DOSH, ANSI, NFPA, EPA
- Worker’s Compensation Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.