25 days ago
Job Id: 12632
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of safety system analysis
- Must assist, plans, and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Must be able to coordinate and conduct required trainings.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Support audit contractor and EHS policies and standards
- Maintain Internal Audit and Corrective Action and Document Control programs
- Develop and implement Safety programs
- Comply with environmental management system for manufacturing facility
- Conduct research for the purpose of identifying, abating, or eliminating sources of pollutants or environmental hazards
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Safety background in manufacturing or industrial sector.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Must be great with computers, Microsoft Office.
- Must have in depth knowledge of OSHA
- Must be Aware of federal compliance EHS/OSHA/EPA regulations and standards.
- OSHA 300 log and inspections (filing/reporting), EPA knowledge and experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.