19 days ago
Must have Manufacturing Industry Experience!!
Why should you apply?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Immediate Hire
Job Responsibilities/Requirements of an EHS Specialist:
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management
- Follow and implement OSHA regulations
- Expert knowledge of safety system analysis
- Support audit contractor and EHS policies and standards.
- Interface with state and federal agencies such as State Environmental agencies, DOT, EPA and OSHA
- Develop and implement Safety programs
- Comply with environmental management system for manufacturing facility
- Conduct research for the purpose of identifying, abating, or eliminating sources of pollutants or environmental hazards
- Generate and maintain documentation related to EHS initiatives
- Contribute to administration of EHS programs
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.