14 days ago
Sales Account Executive
Job Id: 10989
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Managing client accounts.
- Acting as the point of contact for clients.
- Identifying potential new clients.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Handling budgets and client invoices.
- Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients' experience.
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Proven experience as a Sales Account Executive.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Ability to increase customer engagement.
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time management skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.