19 days ago
Sales Account Manager
Job Id: 10363
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Managing accounts for long-term success.
- Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
- Identify client’s disagreements with the intention of managing and resolving them.
- Prepare budget appropriation with customers and company administrators.
- Identify an existing organization of company contracts to generate fresh businesses.
- Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to superior executive officers.
- Acknowledge inquires on distinctive sales initiative applicable to potential markets and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Practical effectiveness in working on Internet infrastructure, and ability to deliver commitments on time.
- Experience in customer relations and time management skills.
- 3+ plus years of manufacturing, engineering, and sales experience.
- Must have experience in injection molding, part qualification, injection mold tooling, general manufacturing practices, and overall knowledge of cGMP in an ISO 13485 and AS 9100 manufacturing environments.
- Skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.