30 days ago
Sales Account Manager
Job Id: 12617
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist clients with customer service and sales.
- Responsible for processing orders, product info, and shipping information.
- Provide accurate information of company products and policies.
- Managing client accounts.
- Acting as the point of contact for clients.
- Identifying potential new clients.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Handling budgets and client invoices.
- Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients' experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Proven experience as a Sales Account Manager.
- 2-5 years of experience in industrial sales or technically oriented roles.
- Knowledge of PET film products, markets, and competing films is preferred.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Ability to increase customer engagement.
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time management skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.