7 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
Silver Spring, MD
Job Id: 4499
Are you looking to make a career change to a Fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Educate the providers on the benefits of specialty pharmacy.
- Develop relationships with providers utilizing current network for additional accounts.
- Perform sales related activities on company’s specialist pharmacy programs.
- Provide follow-up regarding all activities tied to the patients’ referral.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of sales experience necessary
- Healthcare office or administrative experience required
- Previous pharmaceuticals sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- vacation, personal and sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement/educational assistance
- Adoption reimbursement
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers, and more
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
Ask for: Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.