22 days ago
Salon Representative - Ecommerce
Job Id: 12720
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for customer coordination and assistance via phone or email; able to communicate properly regarding product line and company details or help with ordering online, after sales, etc.
- Maintain regular relationship with clients.
- Effective communicator as person needs to act as a SPOC between outside customers, sales department, and others.
- Coordinate with logistics, retail, back office, buyer departments and present customer’s needs, requests and other queries and make sure customer satisfaction is a top priority in every step.
- Effective use of ERP tools to build and maintain customer relationship.
- Maintain database and reports on customers, products, etc.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer service and E-commerce industry.
- Good prior knowledge in beauty or fashion or retail industry with preferred knowledge in hair care products.
- Sales oriented.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint along with very good experience in ERP.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment.
- Excellent communicator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.