14 days ago
Job Id: 9964
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspecting the manufacturing process to determine sanitation protocols.
- Designing and implementing sanitation polices and protocols.
- Performing daily inspections of the manufacturing facility and reporting any irregularities.
- Trains and instructs employees regarding sanitation standards, GMPs, SSOPs and department objectives.
- Maintains and updates all SSOPs, Master Sanitation Schedule, and department forms.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Providing feedback to company managers and advising on manufacturing changes.
- Monitoring the preparation and use of cleaning chemicals.
- Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning crews.
- Previous experience as a Sanitation Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced managerial skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement training programs.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.