about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10189
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Expected to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s).
- Ensures safe and proper sanitation throughout all processing and equipment and plant.
- Clean all equipment and machines and wall and floors daily.
- Liaison and assist managers and other sanitation departments.
- Establish new techniques and continuous improvements to sanitation process.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details, etc.
- Inspect sanitation work for adherence to standards
- Helps with inventory of chemicals and cleaning supplies
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have SQF certification
- Experience in sanitation, especially in food and beverages industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.