Valley Cottage, New York
15 days ago
10 Aug 00:00
SAP Master Data Business Analyst
Valley Cottage, NY
Contract to Hire
Job Id: 7154
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to get back to work ASAP? Are you looking for a reasonable pay, benefits, and challenging role? We are hiring a Master Data Business Analyst immediately for our client in the Packaging & Containers Industry!
We are looking for Master Data Business Analyst for our client in the Packaging & Containers Industry. This role will be responsible for process definition and documentation related to master data.
- Responsible for process definition and documentation related to master data.
- Will execute, create, and/or change transactions in SAP for material, production, and quality master data as defined through documented processes.
- Regularly analyze cross-functional information dependencies and systems impacts.
- Responsible for providing the business with documented data requirements for each of the respective data elements.
- Create or update new guidelines, policies, procedures, and master data standards.
- Introduce or update compliance documents as necessary, with deployments and process changes. · Effectively partner with applicable departments/units to ensure cross-functional integration of information and processes.
- Review functional specifications to ensure business requirements are met.
- Coordinate SAP data entry for material introduction, change and discontinuation through defined processes; participate in the analysis of master data and communicate business data findings. · Responsible for enforcing that SAP Workflows are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for communicating requirements to the company and providing feedback and backup data to the Corporate Master Data Governance.
- Function as a subject matter expert ensuring all master data activities are in alignment with the strategic vision and corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in master data creation and maintenance in SAP
- Function as a subject matter expert
- Knowledge of SAP system requirements to support master data accuracy and consistency
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical quality system documentation and validation requirements.
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP are a must
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Dental, Health, and Vision Insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.