12 months ago
SAP SLT Specialist
Job Id: 4636
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure the program goals are completed by Interacting closely with technical and business people.
- Advice on the high level and detailed designs, as well as implementing them.
- Provide technical oversight for contractors working in SLT for the program.
- Oversee program management team and Enterprise Architect.
- Identify tables to be replicated to the target system based on application design.
- Work with source system DBAs to configure database connectivity from Source to target.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to standards and perform maintenance duties on the SLT system as needed
- Troubleshooting on the SLT system as needed.
- Participate in IT-wide activities such as time tracking and administrative activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years' SLT experience in technical design, implementation, and support with HANA Sidecar.
- Strong experience in roles with direct customer interaction.
- Experience in manufacturing or automotive industries
- Experience in ERP implementation projects.
- 5+ years' experience in an enterprise environment with a strong understanding of SAP SLT concepts and functionality.
- Must have an understanding of SAP database structures and SAP S4 architecture and functionality.
- Must be able to explain complex concepts understandably to non-technical people.
- Experience in middleware and integration technologies such as SAP PO, Mulesoft, or Sterling preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.