Santa Ana, California
21 days ago
Santa Ana, CA
Job Id: 8848
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Record IP processes in ERP system as well as all written requirement of the work orders.
- Efficient utilization of equipment.
- Actively take part in inspections.
- Meet all daily scheduled requirements.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Perform maintenance programs and daily checklists.
- Understand the capacity of the machines they operate.
- Maintain operational efficiencies.
- Utilize and maintain tools provided for the individual operations of their equipment.
- Control saw blade usage and records as well as coolant.
- Understand and work within all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Apply knowledge to the everyday operations and production requirements.
- Understand all inventory control, traceability, yield, inventory processes, scrap generation and maintains accurate and orderly storage of products.
- Adheres to all best practices per the company policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Speak, read, and write English
- Lift truck experience, certification a plus.
- Must know how to read a tape measure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.