about 2 months ago
Sawmill Production Supervisor
Job Id: 10540
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a leading manufacturer company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary, paid vacations, 401(k) retirement, dental, group health, prescription drugs, life insurance and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee day to day operations of the sawmill and plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Establish and maintain the highest level of quality and production standards for the sawmill.
- Manage and identify opportunities to improve productivity, reduce cost and maximize the quality, value and recovery of lumber produced.
- Enforce and ensure quality standards are met throughout the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe work environment and enforce safety policies for all employees
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- At least 3 years work experience with lumber manufacturing, grading and sawmill operations
- Knowledge of hardwood lumber manufacturing and grading
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.