15 days ago
22 Jun 00:00
Chester, New Jersey
Job Id: 6024
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must utilize technical and logistical knowledge to support client decisions involving Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Toxic Substances Controls Act, Regulatory and Compliance Issues.
- Provide long and short-term schedule planning to maximize workflow and client services.
- Responsible for estimating time and specifying materials, equipment and manpower on work orders.
- Interact directly with multiple branch operations and transporters to ensure effective and efficient scheduling.
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry preferred or High School Diploma
- OSHA HAZWOPER Certification
- Tracking transporters, work orders and project completion to ensure client satisfaction
- 3-5 years in hazardous waste industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.