12 days ago
02 Apr 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry ,Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- Previous 2 plus years of experience in development or technical operations
- Knowledge of GLP and cGMP regulations
- Parenteral or Lyophilized products
- Strictly adhere to all the Standard Operating Procedures and Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Must have detailed knowledge of relevant technology and equipment
- Lead a team of researchers, and coordinate work activity and training sessions.
- Ensure that lab is maintained clean, safe and organized
- Previous work experience in Technical Operations in a GMP setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.