Durham, North Carolina
17 days ago
Scientist Analytical Research and Development
Job Id: 11461
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to support formulation and sample preparation development teams by developing and validating suitable analytical test methods
- Must be able to draft test methods, method validation protocols and reports as per FDA
- Must be able to train employees as and when required
- Must be able to do investigation and provide findings and solutions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in the same field in Pharmaceutical industry
- Must have required experience with HPLC and GC Analytical testing
- Must have Analytical Testing Review Experience
- Experience with inhalation product testing is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Company Paid Holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.