16 days ago
Screw Machine Process Engineer/Estimator
Job Id: 8949
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates
- Analyze data to determine material and labor requirements.
- Build machine tooling and gauging layouts.
- Calculates cost factors and prepare estimates for planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Perform special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data
- Communicate with clients, vendor to formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- High School Diploma
- 5-7 years of experience as a Screw Machine Process Engineer
- Hands on with Multi and Single Spindle Automatic Screw Machines (Acme, Davenport, Mori Say, Brown & Sharpe, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Speeds & Feeds, Cams, Gear Charts, Tool Geometry
- Proficient with Office CAD and Shop Math
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.