about 1 month ago
Screw Machine Setup Operator
Liberty Township, OH
Job Id: 4641
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including full time employment. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to operate a multi spindle lathe type screw machine
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be machined, and tooling instructions such as cutting speeds, feed rates, depth of cuts, and cutting tools to be used.
- Positions and secures tools in toolholders.
- Sets cutting speeds and feed rates.
- Starts machine, observes operation, and inspects first run and sample workpiece to ensure machining conforms to specifications.
- Must have a High School or equivalent
- Must have tool sharpening and blueprint reading experience
- Must be able to add, subtract all units of measure
- Must be able to move 40-50 LBs
- Full Time employment
- Direct Hire
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.