28 days ago
Job Id: 9228
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair and service gooseneck hitch and semi-truck trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on trailer equipment.
- Follow all company policies and standards.
- Work within safety regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Make sure proper documentation is completed.
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Must be able to stand for an extended period at a time.
- Must have 1 year of metal fabrication experience.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate and work with a team and customers.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Tatiana McNeil
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey-based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.