about 1 month ago
Previous work background in construction experience/project accounting.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
Competitive Salary, Full time and Full Benefits
- BS degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manage the preparation of annual departmental budgets at all levels.
- Previous work background in construction experience/project accounting.
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP
- CPA preferred
- Monitor inventory accounts
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, Invoicing and billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual Integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Accounts Payables processing
- Accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.