about 2 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5249
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to interact regularly with the key finance and accounting personnel.
- Responsible for researching and interpreting generally accepted accounting principles to ensure proper reporting of external financial statements.
- Responsible for performing evaluation of complex transactions such as revenue recognition, cost classification, corporate development activities, reviewing estimates at completing.
- Responsible for creation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring continued compliance with SOX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or a related field.
- CPA preferred.
- At-least 10 years of accounting experience or 8 years with Master’s Degree.
- At-least 3 years researching and applying US GAAP to solve complex accounting issues.
- Big 4 accounting experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have CPA Certification?
Do you have at-least 10 years of accounting experience?
Do you have 3 years researching and applying US GAAP to solve complex accounting issues?
Do you have Big 4 accounting experience?
What is your salary expectation?