New Brunswick, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
26 Jul 00:00
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 7019
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for financial statement and ensuring an accurate and timely month end close process.
- Responsible for providing meaningful information to management.
- Responsible for assisting in development and implementation of new procedures, including implementation of new ERP system to improve performance and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At-least 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Experience in the commercial construction industry a must.
- Familiar with construction accounting practices.
- Experience working with MS Dynamics AX ERP preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.