Manville, New Jersey
6 days ago
Senior Accounting Manager
Job Id: 7950
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of financial operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for timely preparation and analysis of all facets of the financial operations of the company.
- Responsible for financial statement preparation, cash management, budget preparation and analysis, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Responsible for working with international remote teams that support financial activities for the company on daily basis.
- Responsible to led ERP activities related to finance modules, inventory.
- Responsible to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Responsible to lead a team in the finance and accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA a must.
- At-least 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Preferred experience in a sale driven customer service organization.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong understanding and use of ERP system for finance.
- Experience with Syspro a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.