8 months ago
Senior CNC Swiss Programmer
Job Id: 6848
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Application of creative solutions to complex machining challenges, along with R&D support during new product introduction cycles.
- Generate CNC programs for assigned product lines using CAD/CAM software and/or manual programming methods.
- Do changes in cutting tools, work holding and CNC programs when dictated by engineering drawing changes.
- Finish first article inspections for newly machined parts.
- Design and maintain manufacturing documents and information in proprietary inspection software.
- Propose improvements in Swiss or Mill CNC programming techniques
- Help in Manufacturing (i.e. Milling, Turning, Drilling, Polishing, Debur, Cleaning etc.)
- Uphold production goals through attention to the machining process
- Evaluate estimated versus actual cycle and setup times and ensure that proprietary inspection software and the Shop Schedule are kept accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that Change-Over Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures are followed by everyone
- Recognize material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- Comprehend the basics of Statistical Process Control, (SPC), and adjust the machines accordingly.
- Quality control of all manufactured parts within the cell.
- Be mindful of visual defects such as out-of-tolerance surface finishes, burrs, staining etc.
- 7-9 years of experience in tooling, machine tool programming
- 3-5 years of CNC machining experience with Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- Experience using raw materials including aluminum, copper alloys, stainless steels, titanium, plastics and efficient ways of machining each of them.
- Hands on in sharpening, geometry, grades, coatings and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of measuring and inspection equipment
- Skilled using CAD/CAM software
- Proficient reading blueprints
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.