Rutherford, New Jersey
29 days ago
Job Id: 10107
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for analyzing colors data, troubleshooting problem yields and quality issues.
- Responsible for making adjustments for the color pass, reformulations, and interfacing with multiple disciplines to resolve all problems.
- Knowledge and driving RCCA (rot cause corrective action) and ability to create, review and approve Manufacturing Operations Sheets (MOS) to ensure Quality and manufacturability of products are maintained.
- Accountable for ensuring the departments maintains compliance for all operations, methods, tooling, processes, work instructions, test equipment and training.
- Responsible for reading testing procedures, evaluating, and tracking efficiency of the lab dips.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Chemistry or related textile dyeing and color development experience.
- Must have ten years + experience in textiles dyeing, finishing and color development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, test processes and cost reduction techniques. Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to handle and lead.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.