Millerton, New York
11 days ago
Senior Construction Superintendent
Job Id: 12245
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assists in all administrative functions such as purchasing materials, procurement of subcontractors for each project.
- Manage field construction activities of trades
- Oversee subcontractors on multiple $5m projects
- Oversee project safety-Ensure that construction site is always clean and safe.
- Ability to provide and maintain construction schedule for projects
- Developing the progress schedule with the Scheduler or Project Manager.
- Participate in scope reviews of the various trades to properly coordinate their respective interfaces and ensure that nothing is left out or bought twice
- Experience and understanding of the Construction industry with an emphasis on high end residential construction.
- Proficiency with blueprint reading, SK’s, and mechanical drawings
- Ability to perform estimates, measuring and provide material lists
- Understanding of construction software (Procore).
- Use of personal vehicle to get to project sites
- OSHA 10 Certification(s) (minimum)
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.