2 months ago
29 Oct 00:00
Senior Corporate Accountant
Job Id: 4415
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for assisting the corporate accounting functions, internal and external reporting, internal controls, tax and budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible to process journal entries.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Responsible to assists the Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager with special projects as assigned.
- Responsible to assist with the internal audit function and ongoing maintenance of SOX compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Master’s Degree or CPA a plus.
- At-least 3 years of experience in a gaming or hospitality industry.
- Experience in preparing all SEC filing documents a plus.
- Proficient in using financial systems.
- Good understanding of equity plans and equity databases.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.