20 days ago
05 Aug 00:00
Senior Cost Accountant
Job Id: 7117
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for performing accounting functions with a focus on manufacturing control and product costing.
- Responsible to help optimize plant operating costs against staffing and customer demand.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of inventory on the balance sheet and cost of goods sold.
- Responsible to analyze variances and collaborate with the Operations teams to implement corrective actions.
- Responsible to conduct gross margin analysis for management review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or finance.
- At-least 5 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience in ERP implementation.
- Good knowledge of financial and general ledger accounting.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.