Oak Park, Michigan
17 days ago
Senior Cost Accountant
Oak Park, MI
Job Id: 8432
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to collaborate with operations to provide the financial support they need.
- Responsible to develop and monitor inventory.
- Responsible to develop and update standard cost, including allocation methods.
- Responsible to analyze production variances and make recommendations to management.
- Responsible to analyze cycle count/ physical inventory variance and make recommendations to management and ensure proper accounting.
- Responsible to participate in S&OP process, providing input in the prevention and resolution of aging inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or finance. Master’s Degree preferred.
- CPA/CMA required.
- At-least 5 years of Cost accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a food or similar industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP systems.
- Extremely process oriented.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.