El Cajon, California
about 2 months ago
Senior Cost Accountant
El Cajon, CA
Job Id: 11616
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the cost accounting system.
- Must be able to update the standard costs in the bill of materials.
- Must review the actual and standard cost and report of inaccuracies if any.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing the different production reports and track plant performance.
- Must assist in monthly General Ledger closing.
- Must publish monthly financial statement and account analysis including providing recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for documenting policies and procedures within area of responsibility
- Must help in Month-end close JE’s and account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Net Suite or other Oracle Systems preferred.
- Must be excellent with written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of Computer skills like VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.