2 months ago
30 Oct 00:00
Senior Cost Analyst
Cranston, Rhode Island
Job Id: 4156
- Perform month-end close and reporting duties
- Analyze monthly variances and prepare summary reports for management presentations.
- Assist with the annual budget preparation and periodic forecasts.
- Perform ad hoc reporting on a periodic basis as requested.
- Develop operating procedures/systems to improve financial and management reporting as required.
- Assist with financial modeling for various investment proposals.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with corporate financial policies and requirements.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Previous experience with developing budgets, forecasts, and variance analytics
- Strong software skills including Excel and database applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead projects
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Full-time, direct-hire/permanent job opportunity
- World class manufacturer
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
- Ability for growth opportunity
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.