Brookline, , Massachusetts
about 1 month ago
Senior Data Quality Engineer
Job # 3843
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop Data Quality Dashboards and Data Quality Improvement life cycle, establishing data quality SLA
- Perform root cause analysis of data discrepancies across disparate architectural layers of IT solutions
- Conduct Enterprise Data Quality software purchasing
- Data profiling of files and databases, reverse engineering of business rules based on the ingestion and data processing code
- Track and measure wins including ROI measuring of quarterly Data Quality results and value delivered.
- Identify and define cross applications logic to ensure that data anomalies are detected and contained within thresholds
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.