about 1 month ago
29 Mar 00:00
Senior Demand Planner
Job Id: 6500
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to own, manage and improve the monthly Sales and Operations Planning process includes organizing and communicating the demand plan with all stakeholders, followed by working with the supply team to develop a production plan.
- Responsible to drive improvement in forecast accuracy to provide better inputs for production and inventory planning.
- Responsible for monthly forecast creation, product hierarchy maintenance, Commercial structure and plant set-ups.
- Responsible to manage monthly update schedule and tracks progress for completion and execution quality.
- Responsible to provide forecast accuracy and linearity metrics at PSI group level and finished goods level.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience in demand planning.
- Experience / deep knowledge of how to leverage forecasting software systems.
- Experience in Industrial system forecasting.
- Experience in Demantra (Forecasting), Oracle preferred.
- APICS (CPIM, CIRM) certification preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.