3 months ago
19 Nov 00:00
Senior Desktop Support
New York, NY
Job Id: 4686
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide onsite and remote technology support for the overall firm.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of desktop systems, including troubleshooting desktop and laptop issues, building and deploying workstations and managing application installations.
- Maintain proper documentation of assigned Help Desk tickets, root cause analysis, and preventing repeat incidents are all key goals.
- Responsible for network troubleshooting, information security research, mobile device management and keeping pace with new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in troubleshooting desktop and laptop computing for both Windows and Mac.
- Must have knowledge of Windows 7/10, Server 2008 R2/2012, Microsoft Office, and other Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of Apple products including iPhone, Mac, MacBook, and Apple TV.
- Experience with firm’s Information Security policies by diligently reviewing and monitoring systems and proactively responding to events.
- Knowledge of basic networking is a must.
- Experience working with direct attached and network printers and consumer electronics is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.