15 days ago
Senior Diesel Mechanic
Job Id: 12089
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the environmental industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Supervise maintenance duties in the absence of your manager.
- Using honesty and integrity while upholding the image of the brand.
- Maintaining safety regulations and making sure your team follows proper protocol with injuries on the job.
- Conducting preventive maintenance and repair of any problems identified throughout an inspection.
- Proficient with performing inspections, diagnosis, and repairs of all assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and direction to other maintenance personnel.
- Use vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Report to management immediately if repairs can’t be completed within SRTs (standard repair times.)
- Perform safety checks on vehicles and perform maintenance related work as needed.
- Perform service calls when needed for emergency breakdowns.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- 18 Years of age, valid drivers license, and must be eligible to work in the United States
- 4+ years of work experience in the relative experience
- Skill in operating tools, special purpose equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment
- Communicate effectively when repairs are needed
- A desire to move into a management role
- Being able to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles
- Ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program
- Knowledge of Total Tire Maintenance Program
- Background check and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.