15 days ago
Senior Director of Operations
Job Id: 8905
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the construction operations manager
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- BA degree in Construction Management.
- At least 10 years on-the-job experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity.
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as ability to work as part of a team or even lead a team when called upon.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Ability to be proactive and to foresee events and react appropriately towards them.
- The ability to multitask and strategize in different situations is also relevant.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.